Saturday, January 23, 2021

Thirteen days to go for Hilda and Richie!

 We are past the halfway point in the Hilda & Richie Kickstarter.  About 13 days remain for us to hit our US$3,000 funding goal.

We are 58% funded.  At this stage of the Kickstarter, this is a VERY STRONG position to be in.  

My chances of success (fully funding) is 89% and on hitting the 61% funding milestone, my chances go up to 97%!

However, I can't rest on my laurels.  It is imperative to do everything I can to get to 100% and higher funding.  I've assembled a plan for the final 10 days of the campaign and I still have an ace in the hole to play.

In yesterday's Kickstarter update, I outlined my plans to sell the Hilda & Richie books so go check that out.  

Make sure you go back and share the Hilda & Richie Kickstarter campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment