Sunday, January 31, 2021

Five days left for Hilda and Richie

 Five days remain for the Hilda & Richie Kickstarter.  As of this writing, we are at $3030 and sitting $70 away from our first stretch goal of $3100.  When we hit that stretch goal, all backers get a digital sketchbook of Hilda & Richie wearing various outfits so make sure you go back it now.  We are ending on late night Friday 2/5/2021.

Anyway, I have many things to do now that the Kickstarter has funded.  Besides the script for Hilda & Richie's next book (one of the rewards), I also have to assemble the final copy of the book for the printers. That will also be used for the electronic format which I plan to sell via Amazon and Payhip.

My printer needs to be contacted about the Kickstarter's success and I have to fill out papers too.  This is my first experience working with an offset printer.  I'll have more news on that soon as this will require more involvement on my part than the quick printers I've used in the past.

Don't forget to back Hilda & Richie on Kickstarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment