Saturday, January 16, 2021

Now at forty percent and let's get to fifty!

 I have a special announcement regarding my Kickstarter!  As you know, I have one running right now for my first picture book, Hilda and Richie.  


We have made phenomenal progress as we sit around 40% funding and are just a stone's throw from being halfway funded.  You also may know that I'm giving away to my backers extra rewards in the form of milestone bonuses; they've been given at $500, $600, 25% funded and 40% funded.  Another one is planned for the 50% funded milestone and this is where it gets good.


If we can hit 50% funded or higher by 8PM Central Time tomorrow on Sunday, two extra rewards will be given to all backers instead of the usual one.


Can we do it?  Yes!  Please go to back & share the Hilda and Richie Kickstarter today!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/504828384/hilda-and-richie-a-messy-and-funny-fox-book

No comments:

Post a Comment