Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Another Cool Kickstarter: Fight-Bunny!

 While Hilda & Richie is doing a super job of funding on Kickstarter, (go back it) - today, I want to feature another cool Kickstarter and this is an all ages title as well!

This one is called The Effervescent Adventures of Fight-Bunny!


This work is the combined efforts of Jennifer L. Meyer, Nate Crosby and Ariana Maher.  Like my own Hilda & Richie, this is an all-ages title.  Unlike my own work though, this isn't a picture book - it's a graphic novel.

But don't hold that against Fight-Bunny.  It is good to have more comic books and graphic novels for children.  If the North American comics industry is to grow and survive, we need to pull in readers when they are young so they will remain readers when they grow up.

It's not unlike my desire to make children's books as I miss the ones I grew up with years ago.

Anyway, what are you waiting for?  


Go back Fight-Bunny on Kickstarter and tell them Hilda & Richie sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment