Saturday, December 26, 2020

Kickstarter is nearly done!

 I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

While all of you were sitting around the Christmas tree, opening your presents, enjoying your Christmas dinners and indulging in cheer, I was working to get the planned Hilda & Richie picture book Kickstarter finished.


That picture you see is of the core pledge to the campaign.  For a pledge of US$15, you (the backer) get a paperback copy of Hilda & Richie shipped out to you anywhere in the world!  Plus you get a digital PDF copy of the book AND you'll be getting bonus material!  I'll share early drafts, concept sketches and various notes.

Anyway, all that remains (at the time of this writing) is to hammer out the timeline, finish the project image and then submit it for approval to the Kickstarter staff.  I expect to do this by tomorrow but if all goes well, I may even submit it tonight!

Approval shouldn't take long.  While the website claims it takes from 1 to 3 business days to approve, I've had mine only take a few hours at most.

I will discuss more of the Kickstarter rewards later and my plans for funding too.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment