Thursday, December 3, 2020

About myself and my creation

 Today, I thought I'd talk about myself some more.

As you know, I draw under the professional name of Max West.  My focus has been on comics.  My creations include Sunnyville Stories; its spin-off Dominic & Claire; the webcomic Tiffany & Corey; and more recently, the webcomic Poison Ivy Gulch.

I was born and raised in New York City but now live in North Dakota.

Besides having a lot of drawing experience under my belt (as I've been drawing comics for a long time), I've had many successes on Kickstarter before.  I've raised over US$2,000 on past Kickstarters, counting my two recent ones - Dominic & Claire Fun Size and Dominic & Claire Circus.

This upcoming Kickstarter I'm organizing is going to have a larger goal than those.  The projected goal is US$3,000.  While that is three times the amount from last time, I am confident I can do this.

Maybe you are wondering why I am doing this - why am I creating a children's book?  That answer will have to wait until next time.

Don't forget that Hilda & Richie launches on Kickstarter on January 6, 2021!

If you like my work, buy me a Ko-Fi!


No comments:

Post a Comment