Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December: Countdown to January!

 It is December!  It is not only the end of the year but the FINAL MONTH BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF THE HILDA & RICHIE KICKSTARTER!!!!

As a reminder, the Hilda & Richie picture book Kickstarter officially launches in the early morning hours of Wednesday January 6, 2021.  This month, my mailing list will get regular weekly updates on Friday mornings about the Kickstarter and its progress.  (Sign up please for my mailing list if you didn't already.)

Besides the last pages of the second draft, I will share a handful of art from the third draft as well as my plans for the Kickstarter such as my strategy, promotion tactics and outreach to help get it noticed.

I have a tool kit ready to get this Kickstarter promoted and to ultimately get it funded.  But I can't do that alone - I will need your help.  Mark your calendars for the planned launch date of January 6, 2021 and make sure you tell many people out there.  Hilda and Richie is a very cute, entertaining children's book and I aim to share it with the world.

If you like my work, buy me a Ko-Fi!


No comments:

Post a Comment