Saturday, May 1, 2021

Hilda and Richie Available For Libraries

 I have some good news to share.  Hilda & Richie is now listed in the OCLC Worldcat website and is in the collection of the North Dakota State Library!



I do not aim to stop there.  I am planning from May 15th to early September to hit the road to visit various libraries in the state of North Dakota to promote the book to them for their collections.

At the time of this writing, a deal is being hammered out with Brodart Company, a distributor of books to libraries.  They distributed my paperback comic book collections some years ago but I need to let them know what is going on now.

In the meantime, copies of Hilda & Richie are available directly from me; my terms are sixty percent off the cover price.  Please contact me at maxwestart(at)gmail(dot)com if you represent any libraries interested in carrying the book.


HILDA AND RICHIE

ISBN: 9780989069632

No comments:

Post a Comment