Monday, February 13, 2017

Dedications and Thanks

I have a number of people and entities to thank out there.  So without further delay, let's get to that.

I'd like to thank my mentors at the School of Visual Arts - namely the three men known as Tom Motley, Matt Madden and Tom Hart.

More thanks go out to the following:

Andrew Chang, for teaching me to use water soluble paints

Shelley Haven, whose painting classes taught me the practical use of colors

The Fargo Public Library of Cass County, North Dakota, where much of my research was done and where I read books about how to create a children's picture book

The State of North Dakota

My fans and followers of Sunnyville Stories and all my other creative works

The inventors of iced coffee, a wonderful concoction that helps keep me creative

Richard Scarry (1919-1994), the illustrator and creator of Busytown; also one of my biggest creative influences

And finally to all of you out there reading this.

Thank you very much.