Monday, July 26, 2021

Hilda and Richie's Wizard First Draft Starts Tomorrow!

 Starting tomorrow on July 27 and running until I finish, I will be posting up the 36 pencil drawings that make up the first draft of my next book Hilda and Richie's Wizard.


The final book will probably be very different from this first draft.  That was the case with Hilda and Richie's first book.


This book will also be going in a different direction.  Where as the first book was more fun and cute, this one goes into the realm of the supernatural as a wizard is involved.


I don't want to spoil it but stay tuned!


It is my goal to post up pages every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday until the book's first draft is posted.  At the time of this writing, my book doctor is still working on the first draft and there will be notable changes.  


Anyway, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment