Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Wizard News Update 8/24/2021

 I have some more news on Hilda & Richie's Wizard, the next book starring my foxes that are coming to Kickstarter in January.  


The quote came back from the printers and it is higher than the last book.  That makes sense as this will be a 40 page book.  I will have to plan well for this campaign and also invest more of my own funds into this.


Also, I got back the second script draft from my book doctor.  I will be making one more pass to make a third draft of the script along with color thumbnails.  If all goes according to plan, the book's art will start getting drawn around Labor Day weekend.


Stay tuned here for more news - more thumbnails of the first draft will be shared in the coming weeks as well as other developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment