Saturday, June 12, 2021

Hilda and Richie Library Tour Part 2 Day 1

 Last week on Friday June 4, I set off on the next part of my tour to promote Hilda & Richie.  I headed south to Wahpeton to Leach Public Library.



I met with Rachel, the children's librarian at Leach Public Library.  We talked for a bit and I left Hilda & Richie's book information with her.  Then I hit the road again.

After much travelling, I arrived in the small town of Oakes, North Dakota.



The Oakes Public Library is actually part of the local school; classes are even held in there.

I chatted with the librarian and left her the papers containing Hilda & Richie's book information.
I also stopped over at Sweets N Stories in town where I sold them a few copies of the book; make sure you visit them to buy a copy and try their fudge too!

I stopped for the night in Jamestown.  From there on, I'd head to Bismarck but that is for tomorrow's post.


No comments:

Post a Comment