Friday, April 9, 2021

Hilda and Richie books are READY!!

 I have good news!  On Wednesday, I picked up my entire 1,000 copy print run of Hilda & Richie from the printers!!



The first copies to my Kickstarter backers will start going out tomorrow but what I really want to talk about are my other plans to sell this book.

Press coverage is one thing; I'm going to produce some YouTube videos about the book.  I will also be sending out review copies to some trade publications like the Midwest Book Review and the School Library Journal.

About twenty-five free copies will be given away.  I will start with the Little Free Library.  The Little Free Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving literacy by offering free books in public bookcases that people can take to read as well as leave another book in them.  The above link has more details.  There are a couple of Little Free Libraries here in Fargo so I plan to start with those.

I have more plans but those will have to wait.  Stay tuned here for more news!


No comments:

Post a Comment