Sunday, December 15, 2019

Second Draft to Start Soon

Welcome back!

The first phase of my master plan is underway.  I spent some time actually writing a "bible" about Foxland, the fictional country that Hilda and Richie live in.  But what's going to happen next is what I really want to talk about.

I'm going to give the first draft an overhaul (that's the dummy that was posted here some years ago).  In January, that draft and dummy is going to go to a book doctor; if I'm going to put something quality up for crowdfunding on Kickstarter, it has to be of great quality.  Even good wouldn't be enough; I need to make sure it's exceptional.

Once my comic book Kickstarter is done with, I will throw myself 100% into working on Hilda & Richie.

Stay tuned for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment