Monday, May 31, 2021

More Little Free Library Action

Yesterday on Sunday, I visited some of the Little Free Libraries in town that I had previously put books in.  Much to my delight, the copies I had placed in there were gone; I presume these books are now in the hands of some lucky children.

Of course, it was not my intention to simply stop there.  I put new copies of Hilda & Richie in those Little Free Library boxes!

Locations I put copies in were at the United Church of Christ at 901 Broadway N; the Pontoppidan Lutheran Church; and Hawthorne Elementary School.  One of those boxes though really caught my attention.



This Little Free Library was by the aforementioned Lutheran church.  I was surprised to see it was only about half full.  I put a copy of Hilda & Richie in there.  I want to see about going back this week and perhaps putting some additional copies of my book plus a few Dominic & Claire comics.

Stay tuned as I have my next planned part of my North Dakota library tour coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment